VMTurbo is pleased to announce the release of v4.6 (Build 27735) which contains improvements and enhancements highlighted below.
The Goal of this Release is to continue VMTurbo's Value of Software Driven Control for the Software Defined Enterprise. We provide E2E Control (compute, storage, fabric, network) across the virtualized stack, and tighter converged infrastructure alignment to better manage of all resources across the Virtualized Data Center.
- Storage Control extending to EMC VNX platform support
- Cluster Flattening support to leverage Cluster Capacity with Cross-Cluster migrations
- Converged Fabric enhancements for Bandwidth Management (manage performance and cost)
- Custom Dashboards for improved user experience
Applicable Editions and Modules
- Cloud Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Virtual Health Monitor Edition
- Storage Control Module
- Converged Fabric Control Module
This update can be applied onto any GA supported version of VMTurbo Operations Manager. Please refer to the End of Support Life KB article below for information on previously released GA versions. If you are running an older version of VMTurbo (v3.3 and older) and wish to update, you may contact support to confirm the update path.
Related KB Articles
How to check for a VMTurbo Software Update (https://vmturbo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200681516)
How to perform an offline update (https://vmturbo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200682076)
This article was updated on 7 May 2014